Reaching your retirement goals
Our financial advisers will be able to assist you with retirement planning in a number of ways:
- Work out how much you will need for your ideal retirement.
- Look at how you can maximise pension tax relief.
- How you can utilise your savings and other investments to help boost your retirement pot.
- Explain & plan your retirement income options – a pension isn’t always your only option.
- Advise on pension consolidation so you know how much you have and where you have it.
Book A Call
A pension is a long-term investment. The fund value may fluctuate and can go down, which would have an
impact on the level of pension benefits available. Pension income could also be affected by interest rates at
the time benefits are taken.
The tax treatment of pensions in general and tax implications of pension withdrawals will be based on
individual circumstances, tax legislation and regulation, which are subject to change in the future.