The financial markets around the world have all been affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19). The phrase “unprecedented times” has become regular vocabulary and it seems that it’s the only thing on our minds right now. And for very good reason.
We are all very concerned as we navigate these uncharted waters searching for reassurances for the future. Following updated Government advice regarding Coronavirus, we wanted to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to protect our staff and customers, including:
- Replacing routine face to face meetings with telephone, Skype or Facetime calls to everyone in vulnerable groups (and offering the same service to anyone else who wishes to do so) to reduce the need to travel and reduce the risk of passing on the virus.
- Introducing new measures at our offices to support social distancing, including the introduction of working from home for all staff wherever possible.
If you have a meeting planned with us, we are advising:
- Wherever possible, arrange appointments over the telephone, Skype or Facetime.
- To postpone meetings, wherever possible, if you are a vulnerable patient. This group includes people over 70 years of age, pregnant women, and those with underlying health conditions.
- To follow social distancing guidelines to reduce the social interaction between people and
- To continue to follow general principles around handwashing and respiratory hygiene.
If you would like to arrange a meeting please get in touch with us and we will make the necessary arrangements.
If you already have a Skype account we will need you to add us to your contacts and we’ll need your contact details. The easiest way is for us to have your email address so that we can send you a connection request.
If you’d like to “meet” via FaceTime we’ll need to have your mobile number and if you prefer to use any other platform then please let us know and we’ll do our very best to accommodate you.
Newstead Clark Financial Services managing director Robert Clark. Providing the best advice, service & information on Personal & Corporate finance services.
Click here to get in touch with us or call 01902 912423 or 0121 452 1511